Heavy alcohol is a toxic, addictive, psychoactive drug
How can you drink it responsibly?
Ruthless promotion of heavy alcohol/ethanol
Alcohol is a toxic, addictive, destructive drug
If you can’t take a shot every five minutes do you even drink?
Marketing Fireball whiskey at the very young
Pushing alcohol and drunkenness
Reckless and irresponsible
Total disregard for young people and their health
Alcohol a toxic, addictive, destructive drug
Bookers is a bottle of heavy alcohol/ethanol
Alcohol causes all sorts of illnesses including
Ulcers and gout
This amount of alcohol can cause serious damage to your health